Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What animal am I?


My friend calls me a rabbit.
So far, I have been called a swan (understandably because of my name), a hamster (because I am small, ahem, petite) and a white tiger (whatever that means). Anyone cares to add to that list?
I think the next time we give our friends 'how well do you know me?' tests, we should include the question "What animal do you think I am, and why?"
You'll be surprised to see what they think of you. But if you're planning to say someone is a cow, you'd better give a damn good reason why you think so :p I nearly got away with that one.

7 comments:

Fikri said...

White tiger.

Roar :>

Anonymous said...

hi terminator.....cute rabbit...

Anonymous said...

My Princess

Sarah/Suan Mei said...

In case anyone is interested, so far people have come up with more random suggestions of animals for me. Dog, monkey, donkey and racoon. Racoon??! you ask....becuz its smart and mischievious :p

Ash said...

another for raccoon

Anonymous said...

silly rabbit.

Anonymous said...

a ding dong?? muahahahha